Job Responsibilities : Senior Data Analyst
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote
What you’ll do…
Want to be part of Walmart’s transformation of Merchandising decision-making?
The U.S. Omnichannel Financial Planning data science team works on providing accurate and useful forecasting and budgeting support to the leaders of our retail business- our merchants. We want merchants to unlock the power of machine-learning powered insights so they can effectively lead their business. As the biggest player in the game Walmart trusts our associates to innovate the future of shopping.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will act as a Merchandising Business Analytics expert inspiring teams and leaders to make data-driven decisions.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Partnering with business and product stakeholders to solve challenging business problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Applying your expertise in quantitative analysis data mining and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and provide actionable insights
- Defining and evaluating key performance metrics for new product launches
- Developing data visualizations to monitor and quantify the impact of the product initiatives and unique business challenges
- Identifying new levers to help improve key financial data insights understanding root causes for change in metrics
- Conducting exploratory data analysis including hypothesis testing statistical inference and statistical analysis
- Collaborating with data stewards and data engineering team to gather and process right information from various sources
- Working effectively cross-functionally and communicate data and insights to non-tech leadership team