Job Responsibilities : Telemedicine Physicians (Part-Time)
Salary : 83000 per Year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
MC Medical LLC the primary care provider to Walmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) is looking to hire part-time Telemedicine Physicians. We offer a competitive package including compensation per consultation and 401(K) with employer match. You can create your own schedule and work from anywhere in the United States!
Walmart the Fortune #1 Company and the nation’s largest private employer is helping people save money and live better healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
Currently we are not contracting with physicians who reside in CA IN KS ME MN OR PA RI and WI.
You’ll make an impact as you:
- Meet assess and diagnose patients via telehealth
- Provide patients with healthcare services that meet the applicable standard of care
- Prescribe patients with appropriate medication health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- 2+ years’ experience in an in-person (non-telehealth) primary care setting required for Virtual Primary Care providers
- 18 months of clinical experience post-residency including experience prescribing appropriate medications treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues
- MD. or D. O. degree from an accredited healthcare institution
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution
- Board certification in Internal Medicine Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine from the American Board of Medical Specialties American Osteopathic Association American Board of Urgent Care Medicine or National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification required for Virtual Primary Care providers
- Unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License
- Has not ever been sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation
- 10 hours of availability each week
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care labs x-ray and diagnostics counseling dental optical and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
7245 US 31 S INDIANAPOLIS IN 46227-8538 United States of America