Job Responsibilities : Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote
- Understands customer needs, customer desires, and process gaps.
- Addresses pain points through technology-enabled solutions that improve
- Incorporates Walmart’s values through the entire hiring lifecycle, from attraction to conversion and onboarding.
- Demonstrates accountability for hiring timelines, recruiting processes, and assessment results.
- Guides customers through the decision-making process and provides
closure to hiring processes.
- Solicits feedback on the quality of services provided by the organization.
- Implements adjustments to daily interactions using customer-centric approaches.
- Obtain information from stakeholders during the planning
- Understand the end-to-end implications of the outcome/solution in a complex environment and prioritize projects accordingly that
are in alignment with the strategy.
- Understand stakeholders’ needs (internal/external), positions and bargaining power and be able to negotiate the best possible outcome that adds value.
- Create a communication plan which determines communication level, frequency, detail and distribution of
status updates; and minimize the impact of changes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Find innovative solutions to project issues.
- Identify complex changes and escalating them to supervisors; and execute system changes.