Job Responsibilities : Manager
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities social justice corporate social responsibility and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble self-aware honest and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data analytics customer insights and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies attracts and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate influence and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Retail Management Business Psychology Counseling Technology Communications or related field and 2 years’ experience in retail management business psychology counseling business administration or related area OR 4 years’ experience in retail management business psychology counseling business administration or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
Contact Center Customer Service Project Management Supervising Associates