Job Responsibilities : Senior Talent Acquisition Partner- Health & Wellness Home Office (Remote)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
- Understands customer needs, customer desires, and process gaps.
- Addresses pain points through technology-enabled solutions that improve customer satisfaction.
- Incorporates Walmart’s values through the entire hiring lifecycle, from attraction to conversion and onboarding.
- Demonstrates accountability for hiring timelines, recruiting processes, and assessment results.
- Guides customers through the decision-making process and provides closure to hiring processes.
- Solicits feedback on the quality of services provided by the organization.
- Implements adjustments to daily interactions using customer-centric approaches.
- Understands and anticipates the needs of diverse stakeholders across businesses, including the future talent/skills requirements of the functional pools supported, the strategic direction of the business, trade-offs, and talent gaps.
- Managers expectations and develops, communicates, and drives proactive and holistic recruiting strategies, including branding approaches, channels, evaluation methods, and locations. Engages and activates
passive candidates on career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy, and other advantages of working for Walmart.
- Advises, counsels, and influences business leaders on ways to bridge talent gaps, compensation practices, market activity, and opportunities.
- Addresses the needs of candidates/hiring managers and demonstrates a willingness to achieve win-win outcomes in diverse situations.
- Mitigates and resolves disagreements by proactively anticipating objections and adjusting negotiating approaches.