Job Responsibilities : Senior Manager I, Business Analysis and Insights
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote
Manages processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by
- establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements
- supporting and developing training, creating, verifying, and distributing necessary documentation for reviewing results
- managing and verifying functionality of key process and controls and loading appropriate information.
Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by
- evaluating ongoing analytical needs
- reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner
- reporting on business strategies
- collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights.
Develops business strategies by
- recommending initiatives based on data
- implementing processes based on recommended strategies
- partnering with internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies
- reassessing strategies to adjust to feedback and meet results
- building relationships with stakeholders to support strategic growth plans and creating summaries identifying past, current, and future business plans and objectives.
Ensures business needs are met by
- evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives
- soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness and participating in and supporting community events.
Demonstrates and applies up-to-date expertise in business analysis to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by
- Providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.