Job Responsibilities : Marketing Manager, Walmart GoLocal
Salary : $67000 per year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
What you’ll do…
Are you a marketer who wants to be part of an environment with the same impact autonomy and fun as a startup and with the backing and organizational stability of the largest private employer in the world? Do you thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial disruptive tech environment? Consider Walmart GoLocal !
Walmart GoLocal is a B2B business within the Walmart portfolio that offers highly-competitive local delivery solutions to retailers brands and SMBs of all sizes. We are already one of the top platforms in the space and looking to aggressively drive scale. We believe that a fast quality delivery experience is key to enduring customer relationships and our goal is to empower other businesses with white-label delivery service – backed by the same industry-leading capabilities that power Walmart customer deliveries.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to support strategic marketing initiatives. This role has the unique opportunity to span a variety of functional areas within marketing including Brand Management Content Development Client Marketing Partner Marketing Demand Generation and Campaign Management to name a few. If you are looking for a high-impact marketing role where you can drive the execution of strategic marketing programs in many different capacities this might be the role for you. We are looking for the right person to drive the Walmart GoLocal brand through the next phase of growth.
You will make an impact by:
- Being a key contributor behind our market positioning messaging value prop synthesis and targeting in a B2B setting
- Supporting market launch activities for new offerings and/or segments
- Managing multi-channel campaign execution that aims to rapidly drive market awareness and consideration in a B2B setting
- Partnering with marketing communication cross-functional and support teams to execute strategic plans
- Collaborating with the team to define client segments and targeting
- Coordinating execution of the demand gen strategy across digital and traditional/offline channels
- Managing campaigns such as paid media email nurture re-engagement conferences/events social media content etc.
- Helping transform our marketing tech stack to fuel the next stage of the brand’s growth
Preferred qualifications and experiences (not all required)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with omni-channel marketing strategies (in a B2B setting preferred)
- Strong analytical verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Willing to travel occasionally for events and team meetings as needed
- Experience in retail supply chain or last-mile delivery an added plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Remote US candidates outside of the locations listed above will also be considered
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Three years related experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue San Bruno CA 94066-3031 United States of America