Job Responsibilities : (USA) Psychiatrist – Walmart Health Virtual Care
Salary : 90000 per Year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
Telemedicine Psychiatrists (Part-Time)
MC Medical LLC the primary care provider to Walmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) is looking to hire part-time Telemedicine Psychiatrists. We offer a competitive package including compensation per consultation liability insurance 401(K) with employer match and assistance obtaining new licenses based on business needs. You can create your own schedule and work from anywhere in the United States*!
Walmart the Fortune #1 Company and the nation’s largest private employer is helping people save money and live better healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
- Currently we are not employing physicians who reside in CA IN KS ME MN OR PA RI and WI.
You’ll make an impact as you:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations diagnostic assessments and services for patients via telepsychiatry consultations consisting of psychiatric intakes and medication follow up visits that are typically shorter in duration
- Develop treatment plans utilizing assessment information to provide support psychotherapy and psychopharmacology as appropriate for individual patient needs
- Utilize treatment interventions that align with the needs of the patient’s concerns and extent of emotional social cognitive developmental and behavioral disorder(s)
- Monitor patients prescribed psychotropic medication regimen to assess treatment effectiveness and medication side effects through follow up appointments and adjust treatment as necessary
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- Telemedicine experience
- DEA registration with X waiver
- Ability to work with both adult and/or child & adolescent population
- MD or DO degree with full unrestricted state medical license and active DEA registration
- Board Certification from American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
- 2+ years of experience as an independently licensed professional
- Familiarity with the application of counseling treatments and willing to collaborate with providers implementing counseling services through individual group family and/or couples therapy
- Understanding of the Ryan Haight Act and state regulations and laws pertaining to the prescription of DEA controlled medications following a telebehavioral health evaluation
- Adherence to HIPAA 42 CFR Part 2 and other applicable privacy security and confidentiality policies and practices.
- 10 hours of availability each week
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care labs x-ray and diagnostics counseling dental optical and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
7044 CHARLOTTE PIKE NASHVILLE TN 37209-4210 United States of America