Job Responsibilities : Senior Talent Acquisition Partner- Health & Wellness Home Office (Remote)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote
- Solicits associate satisfaction feedback and acts on improvement opportunities.
- Builds long-term relationships to source additional feedback on user experiences and informs the creation of customized solutions.
- Supports the development of appropriate solutions aligned to identified associate needs and requirements.
- Provides guidance on shaping human-centered solutions aligned with the future of the workforce.
- Simplifies and improves processes to reduce turnaround times, increase effectiveness, and drive associate satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a deep functional knowledge of the business unit/organization being supported.
- Provides recommendations to business stakeholders to solve complex business issues (for example, operational challenges, necessary skills, revenue generation models).
- Translates business requirements into projects, activities, and tasks in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Serves as an interpreter and conduit to connect business needs with tangible solutions and results.
- Understands and anticipates the needs of diverse stakeholders across businesses, including the future talent/skills requirements of the functional pools supported, the strategic direction of the business, trade-offs, and talent gaps.
- Managers expectations and develops, communicates, and drives proactive and holistic recruiting strategies, including branding approaches, channels, evaluation methods, and locations.
- Engages and activates passive candidates on career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy, and other advantages of working for Walmart.
- Advises, counsels, and influences business leaders on ways to bridge talent gaps, compensation practices, market activity, and opportunities.
- Addresses the needs of candidates/hiring managers and demonstrates a willingness to achieve win-win outcomes in diverse situations.
- Mitigates and resolves disagreements by proactively anticipating objections and adjusting negotiating approaches.
- Aligns with the business on a recurring schedule to stay informed of changes, facilitate reviews, gather feedback on performance, and communicate the latest priorities to team members.
- Partners cross-functionally on ways to source talent.
- Uses advanced sourcing techniques to drive outcomes. Supervises, manages, and masters agile methodology delivery for multiple/diverse large projects.
- Continuously plans and manages sprint planning, sizing, prioritization, and time boxing.
- Reviews retrospective cases to customize agile methods to project needs.
- Creates monitoring and control mechanisms that allows the team to perform adaptive planning and continuous improvement and encourages rapid iterations and flexible responses to change.