Job Responsibilities : Senior Talent Sourcer
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
- what this means with your recruiter or hiring team in the process.
- Walmart knows flexibility is a big part of the future of work. You’ll see this indicated in the job posting or part of the conversation with your recruiter or hiring manager.
- developing staffing fulfillment plans to address identified gaps; advising leadership on talent sourcing needs to support divisional strategies; applying external benchmarking data to departmental structure; analyzing and interpreting movement of targeted external talent across companies; supporting the integration and prioritization of timelines; and implementing strategic initiatives to achieve position fulfillment goals.
- Drives global recruiting processes and standards across Walmart by consulting with business units across Walmart to drive recruiting efficiencies; communicating organizational best practices; identifying process gaps and recommending and implementing solutions that increase process efficiencies across the recruiting organization; providing guidance on issue resolution and potential consequences; leading project teams to support strategic recruiting initiatives; and identifying and testing innovative global recruiting technology solutions that have a significant, positive business impact.
- Presenting the business strategy around the use of the sourcing tools and techniques; and identifying metrics that show return-on investment (ROI) to the business.
- supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices