Job Responsibilities : Designer
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have
- Ability to communicate concepts to audiences of all levels of understanding.
- Track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows and dynamic, engaging interfaces.
- Ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Ability to get deep into process flows and systems thinking.
- Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (typography, color, space, contrast).
- The ability to work with design systems and patterns to create and maintain scalable and consistent experiences.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task across different projects and platforms and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- Experience with business requirement gathering site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
- Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust and when to follow your initial vision.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading in the creation of business, consumer, and associate product experiences.
- Thinking holistically – about the associates using our products, a cohesive design system, and end to end experiences.
- Solving complex problems and working with others with the same passion, to collaborate and merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
- Switching gears from deep design thinking to rapid-fire execution.