Job Responsibilities : Senior Business Analyst, Pharmacy Purchasing – Remote
Salary : $95000 per year
Company : WALGREENS
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for collecting summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy Purchasing management in both long- and short-range strategic planning and the development and implementation of programs. Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy Purchasing. Provides more complex analysis to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data. Work on projects in Pharmacy Purchasing including process improvement strategy development industry trends competitive analysis and company positioning. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Responsible for collecting summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning and the development and implementation of programs
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
- Provides more complex analysis of corresponding data to build business case for system and operational procedure changes enhancements development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
- Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders both corporately and in the field.
- Collects analyzes makes specific recommendations and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy & Retail Operations and the Company. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Plans designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
- Collaborates across Pharmacy & Retail Operations IT legal and regulatory process improvement teams and others to develop operational solutions.
- Coaches mentors guides and provides oversight to less senior Business Analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues trends or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions; OR High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues trends or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience querying databases (for example: SQL Golden Business Objects EDW SAS and/or SQL Server).
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve issues and problems.
- Experience communicating the impact of business analysis results to business leaders.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers page breaks page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function setting borders setting column width inserting charts using text wrap sorting setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme formatting character spacing inserting a picture changing slide layout and theme colors adding transitions customizing slide numbers changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Retail Pharmacy Experience.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado an employee in this position can expect a salary rate between $68670 and $122200 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable will depend on experience seniority geographic locations and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions to the extent required by state or local law by calling