Job Responsibilities : Remote Consumer Specialist
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : WALGREENS
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
In the Work from Home Call Center Specialist role you will support our Consumer Relations line of business where you will be the voice of the customer by taking a variety of phone calls handling complaints and upset customers. You would be interacting with these customers primarily via phone and the customer inquiries range from customer concerns issues compliments and general inquiries where you will listen document ask questions mediate diffuse and seek to resolve the customer’s inquiry with empathy and care. The most common customer inquiries include updating account information coupons and transaction information feedback regarding customer service in our stores and pharmacies prescription concerns refunds/myWalgreens rewards product feedback covid testing scheduling and vaccination inquiries and bodily injury and personal property loss calls.
This is a work at home position. To be eligible for this role you will be required to have an active home phone line (cell and VOIP not supported) and high-speed internet connection (DSL and Satellite not supported) at the time of your application. These utilities will not be reimbursed by Walgreens.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines and providing accessible high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries employs more than 450000 people and has more than 21000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities a healthy planet an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company Walgreen Co. has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM touch typing formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer use mouse to point and click start and close programs switch between programs save files print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser typing in URLs in the correct location using a search engine bookmarking a site navigating using back/forward/stop buttons and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- The following locations are not eligible for this opportunity: Washington California Massachusetts DC Alaska Hawaii Puerto Rico New York and Chicago IL.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM touch typing formatting documents).
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $13.00 and $17.00 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable will depend on experience seniority geographic locations and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions to the extent required by state or local law by calling
Health and insurance coverage:
- FSA & HSA
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life and personal accident insurance
- Disability coverage
Supporting your well-being:
- Well-being resources
- Free Prescription Savings Club
- Weight Management discounts
- Free flu shots
- Paid time off benefits (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL) Program
- Walgreens Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Programs that can save you money:
- Childcare discounts
- Employee Discount program
- PerkSpot: Discount purchase program offers savings on goods and services from thousands of national and local retailers and service providers.