Job Responsibilites : Service Desk Adviser – Out of Hours
Salary : £20,910 a year
Company : Vodafone
Location : Home Based UK
Location: Full-time Remote Working
Salary: £20,910 basic salary, £6,600 shift allowance + £2000 OTE bonus
Hours: Full time. This is a shift-based role and will require you to be flexible and available to work 4 days on and 4 days off between the hours of 7am – 7pm for days shifts and 7pm – 7am for nights.
Say goodbye to the daily commute and hello to a full-time contract and bonus opportunities. We will support you in setting up your home office and provide you with all the training and learning opportunities to enable you to be at your best.
What will you be doing?
As a Service Desk Adviser, you will be dealing with a high profile client and managing tickets according to set timescales and severity. You will quickly and calmly identify our customers needs and respond appropriately to the severity of the incident. Using your communication and interpersonal skills you will record and prioritise a range of incidents whilst managing customers’ expectations around resolution times.
You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of high-impacting incidents as they are raised, making sure that we are using contact points around the wider business and beyond to drive a prompt resolution.
Customer service is key in this role to ensure we deliver the very best care to our customers through effective relationship building. Efficiency is also important to succeed, as you will be managing a diverse workload, which will include handling inbound and outbound calls, also responding to emails & web chat messages.
Who are we looking for?
- You will need to be customer focussed with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines and possess good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Previous Service Desk experience is desirable
- High attention to detail
- Experience of prioritizing workload and reviewing allocated queue preferred but not essential
Remote working requirements:
In order to be successful in this home based role there are some minimum requirements that you would need to commit to:
- Reliable internet connectivity. A LAN cable is preferable but not essential providing your internet meets the below minimum speeds: Min Download speed – 10Mbps, Min Upload Speed – 5Mbps
- Able to work in a private and distraction free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your laptop screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally
- You will be provided with a laptop and headset, additional items can be ordered through the system upon joining the business
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 25 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.