Job Responsibilities : Receptionist/Admin (81123003)
Salary : $20–$22 an hour
Company : Sodexo Canada Ltd
Location : Markham, ON CA
Educational requirements : High School
Looking for a change an opportunity to show your exceptional skills a chance to help lead and build a team? Grow your career with a company that shares your passion!
Contributing to The Well-Being and Quality of Our Consumers
The well-being of our consumers is at the heart of Sodexo’s approach customer engagement is integral in the services provided by Sodexo employees in various locations across Canada. We work closely with our consumers and clients to create an interactive and personalized environment for the well-being of everyone we serve.
Sodexo is proud to announce these nominations: 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer; 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers; 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company; 2020 Parity Certification – Platinum level and Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level.
What We Can Offer You
Sodexo offers you a flexible and dynamic work environment competitive compensation access to ongoing training and development programs and countless opportunities to grow within the company.
Sodexo is growing! We are looking for a Unit Receptionist/Admin to join our dynamic team. This position is a full-time role Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm. You will be offered is a great team environment work/life balance and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction. Rate: $20-22 per hour. Extended Health Benifits provided after 3 month period.
You are a dynamic and reliable person; you have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are committed to quality assurance and the safety of our internal and external customers.
- Answers inquiries from visitors and employees entering the establishment
- Greets and maintains a log of visitors; ensures any COVID-related forms are completed
- Answers telephone calls and provides information regarding activities conducted at the establishment. Answering general inquires and calls
- Alerts appropriate party of visitor arrival. Sign in visitors; Greeting and direct visitors and employees in a proper service manner
- Assist with mail room tasks such as: Receive mails and packages; Prepare UPS waybills and send out mails & packages. Coordinate mail flow in and out of office. Collect and distribute parcels and other mail and/or notifies receiver
- Perform administrative duties such as filing typing copying binding scanning etc.
- Distribute activate and track office access cards
- Monitor security CCTV camera
- Provide parking passes
- Order Coffee supplies; Stock kitchen with supplies; Empty coffee grinds (3 times a day)
- Office checkup tidy meeting rooms supply stationary in printer rooms
- Receives workplace-related service requests and dispatch to appropriate subcontractors or landlord for resolution
- Coordinate subcontractor entries for preventative maintenance and ad-hoc repair.
- Administer meeting rooms – Ordered catering and set up and cleaned up after meetings. Take care of lunch orders
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Participates in regular safety meetings safety training and hazard assessment.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- College certificate GED or equivalent experience
- Strong English communicational skills (Mandarin knowledge an asset)
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in use office software (ie. Microsoft Office)
You will be attending training programs (classroom and virtual) as needed comply with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures participate in regular safety meetings safety training and hazard assessments. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
To be eligible for this position you must have a high school diploma GED or equivalent. 1-year experience is required. Bilingualism is an asset
If you’re looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others click I’m interested for a quick 5-minute online application.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin race religion ethnicity age disability sex sexual orientation gender identity veteran status or any other federal provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs