Job Responsibilities : Virtual Mental Health Therapist
Salary : $15500 per year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
MC Medical LLC the primary care provider to Walmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) is looking to hire Virtual Mental Health Therapists. We offer a competitive package including compensation per consultation; each visit lasts 40-50 minutes on average (adults) or 25 minutes (teens & adolescents) and assistance with obtaining new licenses. You can create your own schedule and work from anywhere in the United States!
Walmart the Fortune #1 Company and the nation’s largest private employer is helping people save money and live better healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You’ll make an impact as you:
- Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
- Work a minimum of 5 hours per week as an independent contractor (more hours are strongly encouraged)
- Participate in all WHVC provider training or virtual meetings
- Develop schedule and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
- Adhere to WHVC’s clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
- Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance professional standards and ethical practices
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- Experience working with individuals families or couples
- Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
- Telehealth experience
- Strong communication documentation and diagnosing skills
- Familiarity with technology including computers smartphones and tablets
- Master’s degree in Counseling Social Work Psychology or Marriage Family studies or related field from an accredited program
- A valid unrestricted state license
- At least 1 year of experience as an independently licensed therapist
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care labs x-ray and diagnostics counseling dental optical and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create now or in the future an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc. you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
863 HARVEST LN WILLISTON VT 05495-7319 United States of America