Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Consultant
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : Sutherland
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a Customer Service Consultant, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional technical service and solutions to customers through inbound calls in a high-energy environment. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to understand the customer’s questions/concerns
- You are comfortable upselling products and services, when appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in technical support
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.