Job Responsibilities : Virtual Personal Assistant
Salary : $18 – $23 an hour
Company : LifeLearn Animal Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
LifeLearn empowers veterinary practices to optimize the way they do business attract more clients and improve profitability with a suite of customizable online solutions including: WebDVM – custom veterinary websites; ClientEd – client education resource; Sofie – virtual DVM assistant; PetNurse – after-hours telehealth support; ALLYDVM – client communication + retention software.
Animal health corporations rely on LifeLearn to provide custom digital education marketing and communications products and services to help them market to their valued veterinary and pet-owner customers.
LifeLearn’s award-winning competences in digital media combined with longstanding veterinary content expertise are just part of why LifeLearn has been named one of Canada’s Fast-Growing Companies from 2015-2019.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Skype or Zoom.
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities are:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
- Manage contact lists and organize managers’ calendars
- Create and review customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Conduct market research and report on the results
- Prepare presentations
- Help employees with their administrative queries
Virtual Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly MS Office
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
LifeLearn employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented customer-centric and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits learning opportunities competitive compensation rewarding bonus programs and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we don’t discriminate against any prospective employee or applicant on the basis of age disability race color religion national origin gender or veteran status because we believe in you. Our HR policy promotes diversity in the workplace.