Job Responsibilities : Virtual Administrative Assistant – Work From Home
Salary : $17–$25 an hour
Company : Remedy VA Inc.
Location : Remote CA
Remedy VA is growing and we need help! We continue to attract a growing number of high-level clients who are looking for a contract virtual assistant. We are looking for an entry-level Virtual Assistant to support our team and work behind the scenes.
You are the ideal Virtual Assistant candidate if you have a solid knowledge of online systems like Google Suite to-do lists and working in Nifty is your jam!
You are very detail-oriented proactive and a problem solver who loves learning new things and coming up with better ways to do things. Deadlines are your friend and you are great at multitasking between multiple projects
As an excellent communicator you know how to craft well-written emails or letters. You’re comfortable chatting in Nifty and quick to respond if a message comes through (within reasonable business hours of course!)
If you love working in the detail thrive in a support role and are looking for a place where you can laugh while also working hard – we want to talk to you!
This is a contractor role with approximately 5-10 hours a week. Hours can fluctuate based on need. Pay based on experience and skill set.
- Provide support to Remedy VA staff and maintain processes
- Communicate and correspond with various staff and stakeholders
- Assist with entering invoices and payments into an accounting system – QuickBooks
- Type and proofread correspondence forms and other documents – Adobe/Google Sheets/Microsoft Products
- Compile data statistics research and other information
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Organize and file documents/images in an electronic storage area
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role or equivalent experience
- Well-developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
- Self-directed/motivated proactive attitude enthusiastic and honest
- Your proactive approach allows you to anticipate problems before they occur.
- Loves working in the details and proofreads all of their work
- Has strong written communication skills
- Knows their way around Nifty and G-Suite
- Respects deadlines and makes sure things are done on time
- Enjoys working in a support role
- Knows when to problem solve on their own and when to ask questions
- Loves to-do lists and staying organized
- Knows how to balance excellence and having fun
- Distraction-free work environment
- Reliable internet connection
- Flexible availability M-F (MST)
- Must be in Canada for this role
- Consistently available to communicate
- Available for a team meeting each week – Monday morning
Software Used by Remedy VA (or some related experience)
- G-Suite / Chrome Applications
- Microsoft 365 (Office applications and Teams)
- Project Management Software (Trello/Asana/TeamWork/Nifty etc.)
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday