Job Responsibilities : Manager, SAP Order to Cash (Remote)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote
- Responsible for project delivery and production support of SAP order-to-cash (order management pricing delivery processing billing and customer order-related reporting and EDI) processes and one or more Tier 2 or Tier 3 applications.
- Manage and deliver projects with respect to planning design and implementation processes at a business unit within accepted prescribed project management methodology. Develop staff and assign to project activity.
- Possess a broad knowledge of multiple business applications operating on multiple platforms.
- Challenge business processes to ensure they are appropriately meeting business objectives.
- Establish and monitor performance objectives for 3-6 staff members and conduct performance evaluations monitor succession plans career development and merit process as defined by HR.
- Provide or recommend required training programs for developing appropriate skills within areas of responsibility.
- Establish active/project timelines accountable to deliver projects on-budget and on-time.
- Develop and track annual technology cost center budget.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans for application changes resource loading application development and maintenance and approaches for continuous improvement. This includes the execution adherence and continuous improvement to a sound system development methodology.
- Prepare and communicate status issues and opportunities to the business.
- Play a strategic role to drive business decisions and has significant decision-making influence.
- SAP modules that are included in scope of this role are SAP SD (primary) MM (Secondary); experience with SAP S/4 implementation and modules is a plus
- 7 or more years of technology implementation and support experience including 2-4 years of Management experience
- 4-year degree in Information Technology or an equivalent degree; Advanced or Masters degree in relevant field is a plus
- Strong understanding of specialty retail concepts and processes with a focus on supply chain systems and processes
Click Here : Apply Now