Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst, Data Protection
Salary : From $70,300 a year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote
- Learn the technology solutions and become adept at tuning and using technology solutions to effectively support the Data Lifecycle Management process through phases of Governance Discovery Security and/or Data Disposal.
- Work in conjunction with our legal Privacy team to continue compliance with Customer Privacy regulations both domestic and international requirements.
- Grow expertise in knowledge of best practices and standards for Data Protection.
- Partner with the information security Risk Solutions team to provide inputs into risk scenarios and analysis for helping leaders make decisions as it relates to securing our data.
- Certifications required or willing to earn: CIPP CISA or other relevant industry distinctions.
- Desire to grow technological breadth and depth across security data protection privacy and compliance technology/processes.
- Working and/or practical knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls or similar frameworks preferred
- Experience working in large global data-rich organizations preferred
- Interpersonally skilled team oriented credible ethical approachable and trustworthy
- Analytical organized and decisive; with an independent action-oriented mindset for problem-solving
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with compressed timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of influencing technical and business leaders