Job Responsibilities : Security Architect (Remote)
Salary : $130000 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
Member of the Cybersecurity leadership team responsible for protecting confidentiality integrity availability and legal/regulatory compliance of information and technology assets. This position will develop a thorough understanding of VS’s IT systems and collaborate across technical teams to influence strategic roadmaps and advance security posture to stay current with evolving internal and external threats and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain security reference architecture diagrams standards and patterns.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Educate and support other security architects through the project lifecycle.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the security program – administrative and technical.
- Develop and maintain cyber security roadmap.
- Provide expertise in assessing risks and directing remediation efforts.
- Improve the existing security architecture process to increase the team’s effectiveness.
- Technical resource for the Cybersecurity team to define technical aspects of Cybersecurity regulatory assessment obligations (e.g. SOX PCI CCPA GDPR Enterprise Security Assessment Vendor Security Assessments).
- 10 + years of experience in information security engineering and/or architecture incident response or technology risk management.
- Security expertise in one or more of the following areas: cloud services application network endpoint data protection and encryption Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Operational Technology (OT)
- Ability to guide develop and influence technical counterparts and leadership; and build relationships across the enterprise
- Interpersonally skilled team oriented credible ethical approachable and trustworthy
- Analytical organized and decisive; with an independent action-oriented mindset to solve problems.
- Understanding of control frameworks such as CIS CSC v8.0 NIST 800-53 PCI DSS 4.0
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.