Job Responsibilities : HRIS, Manager ( Remote)
Salary : $112000 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
Provides consultation and solutions for all HR systems and applications that support HR teams. Works as a liaison between the business and IT teams supporting HR technology. Leads team in solving technical issues related to the HR system. Plans designs and manages projects according to given specifications.
- Project Management: Manages projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timeline; reviews proposed modifications on project plans including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes; serves as the liaison between the Business team and IT teams for all projects.
- Systems Resolution and Testing: Communicates proactively with all involved staff to identify problems create solutions and implement efficiency improvements; adheres to industry standard quality assurance processes and ensures project functionality and usability; delivers user acceptance testing (UAT) results and observations.
- Reporting: Creates and manages reports required for HR teams including Total Rewards (Benefits Absence Compensation and Global Mobility) Talent Acquisition Employment Compliance and Talent Management teams.
- Training and Education: Trains the HR teams on technical skills and provides technical support when required to enhance the team’s technical knowledge.
- Labor Law and Compliance: Advanced knowledge of HR law and regulations as they relate to HR systems administration.
- Organizational Communication: Advanced organizational communication strategies to increase impact of communications and associate engagement of internal programs changes and experiences. Proven ability to create and implement associate communication strategies including cascades of key messages and action plans.
- Process Improvement and HR Systems: Deep skills in interpreting data analytics and trends to recommend solutions. Mastery knowledge of intranet and mobile/social technologies. Mastery audit analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to improve processes promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Mastery of Oracle ERP skills.
- Recruiting: Foundational knowledge of recruiting strategies principles and practices in alignment with workforce and succession plans.
- Rewards and Recognition: Foundational knowledge of Victoria’s Secret total rewards philosophy and strategy to attract and retain associates through the design delivery and success of total rewards programs.
- Judgment: Advanced knowledge of and proven ability to make timely critical decisions based on analysis of the information presented from ambiguous or conflicting situations or when there is an associated risk.
- Project Management: Mastery knowledge of and ability to apply project planning and management principles guidelines and practices.
- Relationship Management: Advanced skills in leveraging effective working relationships and influencing key stakeholders in support of business goals. Ability to mend and reinforce broken or strained relationships.
- Business Acumen: Advanced knowledge of the business structure operations and key leaders to understand points of connection alignment standards and processes.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications database and Internet applications.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels.
- Customer Service Skills: Proven customer service skills.
- Organization Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills. Proven ability to set priorities meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team ability to be detailed- oriented and consistently accurate ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment and ability to quickly learn new systems processes and procedures.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a cross functional environment.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Human Resources Project Management or related field; or a combination of education and work experience that yields the minimally required competencies
- 6 years of related experience in Human Resources systems with in-depth exposure to Human Capital Management (HCM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications especially in Talent Acquisition Benefits Absence and/or Compensation modules
- Travel required: 10% or less
- Occasional weekend and evening work may be required
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.