Job Responsibilities: Digital Product Analyst
Salary : $73.1K to $92.5K per year
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Educational requirements: Bachelor Degree
The Senior Digital Product Analyst leads the Marketing Personalization product team which oversees the evolution of our Digital Platform’s marketing personalization capabilities and experiences. Primary responsibilities include leading day to day execution of product teams (developers, UX designers, testing, data partners) to identify and facilitate implementation of enhancements. This leader will be accountable for building agility, speed, and rapid learning, to accelerate growth for Victoria’s Secret.
- Lead the development and evolution of the Marketing Personalization Product Team’s vision, roadmap and backlog inclusive of planning, intake processes for outcomes, and business case(s)
- Maintain a detailed understanding of personalization systems, data, processes, and the customer experiences they drive
- Maintain competitive and marketplace awareness via research, patterning, and 3rd-party analysis of current best-in-class and emerging/advanced techniques, within and beyond specialty retail
- Ensure quality, compliance, and performance, manage technical debt, and ensure rapid response to customer or business issues
- Provide product leadership to our marketing personalization initiatives for Victoria’s Secret and Pink.