Job Responsibilities : Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
Salary : $116500 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
The role of Cloud Security Engineer is to be a security subject matter expert primarily for Azure and Office 365 applying expertise to other cloud platforms as business needs arise. As part of the VS&Co Cyber Security team you will support the implementation of secure configurations and provide monitoring for these platforms.
Cloud Security Engineering
- Evaluate implement and operationalize security tools (CASB Data Protection SASE) to meet VS&Co security standards.
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of management operational and technical security controls and then document and communicate business risk in the context of control designs and gaps for cloud environments.
- Understand and stay current with environmental threats and provide subject matter expertise advice and engineering resources to mitigate the identified risks.
- Monitor environments and develop advanced alerts/reports; including correlations enrichments and dashboards that appropriately characterize cloud attacks and mitigation mechanisms.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within Security and IT teams to identify solutions and potential enhancements.
- Perform configuration reviews to ensure the stability and security of Cloud platforms.
- Provide support to the Incident Response team as needed.
- 2+ years overall experience in cyber security and/or Cloud support role.
- Professional cloud or security-related certifications.
- Experience with monitoring tools and building alerts.
- Familiarity with security controls frameworks such as NIST CSA CIS etc.
- Experience working within cloud-based application deployments and IaaS architectures.
- Experience supporting an Office 365 deployment.
- Aware of the latest security/industry threats and trends and how cloud resources are exploited.
- Experience communicating technical issues to others with varying backgrounds.
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.