Job Responsibilities : Applications Analyst – SAP Supply Chain SD/MM (Remote)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
- Manage and deliver system enhancements with respect to planning design and implementation processes within accepted project methodologies.
- Establish active/project timelines deliver projects on budget and on time.
- Manage integration among teams and solutions focusing on communication and timeliness.
- Possess a knowledge of SAP business applications.
- To consult on a variety of existing and emerging technologies and associated services and processes
- Demonstrate SME in one or more applications or functional areas in supporting functional expertise across one or more business functions
- Serves as the Functional Lead on small- to medium-sized project efforts. Leads project segments including cutover planning performance or UAT testing.
- Research potential changes analyze options and implement selected items. Audit results for efficiency improved quality or speed. Partner with business teams throughout the process.
- Ensure accurate SOP and functional support documentation for all changes impacting maintenance & operations support.
- Assist team members in proactively identifying as well as resolving issues by providing application expertise and knowledge.
- Creation and execution of IDP / PPO / Mid Year / Performance Review / OLR profile / Career Management Profile for self and direct reports (if applicable).
- Perform all duties according to company policies and safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Four year degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience in SAP applications including one or more of the following modules: SAP IBP/APO PP MM SD EH&S GTS or REA
- 3 to 7 years of project implementation experience
- Strong understanding of specialty retail concepts and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Knowledge base in one or more applications or industries; Retail or Consumer Product Goods Industry experience a plus
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
Click Here : Apply Now