Job Responsibilities : HR Operations Senior Analyst
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Verizon
Location : Remote
- Collaborating on cross-functional teams to drive planning, monitoring and execution of various projects and initiatives supported by the team.
- Assist in planning, project management, and read-outs of key initiatives, special projects, programs, and events.
- Collaborating across HR and cross-functional teams to identify and aggregate relevant content to drive progress on key initiatives.
- Synthesizing cross functional data, examining and identifying key trends, and presenting relevant findings in clear, succinct reports and presentations.
- Providing routine and ad-hoc reporting support to track and evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of HR processes in driving organizational priorities.
- Creating executive presentations and decks for operation’s reviews and key programs.
- Conducting external and internal research, leveraging industry trends and best practices to support internal priorities and benchmarking efforts.
- Providing reporting and analysis for key HR initiatives such as performance management and budgeting.
This is a work from home role with occasional in-person meetings and training.
- HR background with two or more years of reporting and data analysis experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines under tight time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Office applications.
- Experience with analytical and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SmartSheets, Python and SQL; prior experience with COGNOS, Workday, PeopleSoft.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision‐making skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver data-based information effectively and concisely to stakeholders and leaders.