Job Responsibilities : TARS Operational Flight Support Specialist – DODP3
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Avantus Federal
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Directs and performs all aerostat electronic subsystem preflight and post-flight checks and inspections as required.
- Maintains status of local weather conditions and trends as they influence mission support.
- Communicates with the TARS Control Center Meteorological Forecast Facilities and other Government agencies as appropriate.
- Prepares and maintains the flight system weight logs and the weight and balance records for the operational aerostat.
- Evaluates aerostat lift and purity trends. Reports any unusual trends to management and recommends remedial action.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve unusually complex problems (i.e. those that typically cannot be solved solely by reference to manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents) in working on electronic equipment.
- Directs and performs corrective and preventive maintenance on the aerostat telemetry and control subsystems power and control subsystems tether subsystem meteorological equipment ground station electronic subsystems payload and communications subsystems and site facility electronics as appropriate.
- Successfully completed Background Investigation with a Favorable Suitability Determination and issuance of DHS Suitability determination.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license required.
- Must be able to understand speak read and write English fluently.
- Proof of U.S. residency required.
- TARS specific related experience
- Industry Specific Certification
- Military equivalent experience
Click Here : Apply Now