Job Responsibilities : Commercial Desk Examiner (LLoyds Experienced)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Vanguard Claims
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Maintain/monitor diary of claim files by collecting organizing and documenting all relevant information to ensure all files are handled and touched on a regular basis
- Apply review and verify coverage draft reports for large losses as well as any claims that exceed assigned authority settle covered claims timely identify any liable third party pursue and oversee subrogation process accordingly.
- Instruct IA’s vendors experts and underwriters and provide adjusters with direction for claim handling.
- Evaluate Property Claim Loss Notice Policy and Adjuster Reports.
- Monitor reserves as well as timely payments to policyholders and vendors to meet expected company billing goals.
- Complete and send Proofs of Loss disclaimers denial letters withdraws etc. to insured.
- Provide exceptional customer service support to Underwriters agents/brokers and policyholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Although infrequent travel for educational purposes.
Required Qualifications :
- Force Placed Policy Experience required.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance and claims management process with ability to handle heavy case load.
- Experience with Lloyd’s of London claims strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to negotiate and investigate claims.
- Strong analytical skills attention to detail ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to manage time and workload with strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service along with strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grow strong relationships with Clients and colleagues.
- Goal orientated and able to achieve targets with minimal supervision from senior management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems.