Job Responsibilities : Health Aid
Salary : $32,570 – $39,995 a year
Company : US Veterans Health Administration
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Directs Veterans family members and other visitors to the appropriate office or service within the health care system.
- When indicated accompanies the Veteran to the appropriate office/service to ensure the individual arrives at the appropriate office and in introduced to the appropriate staff.
- Responds to questions from patient concerning services.
- If further follow-up is indicated assists the individual to get the necessary information or forwards the
additional ‘need to the appropriate VA employee or service to provide the necessary service to complete the individual’s needs.
- Ensures adequate number of wheelchairs is maintained in the entrance foyer. In case of medical or behavioral emergencies the Patient Greeter will immediately summon assistance via the telephone emergency number.
- As the first point of contact to the hospital the Patient Greeter is required to receive and assist visitors courteously ask pertinent questions (if necessary) tactfully and give information and directions clearly.
- Provides information in response to inquiries concerning the location various clinics and offices.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this job
- Subject to a background/suitability investigation
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
- May serve a probationary period
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- A complete application package; Resume Transcripts etc.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
Click Here : Apply Now