Job Responsibilities : INVESTMENT OFFICER II, PUBLIC EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM
Salary : $7,137 – $8,932 a month
Company : California Public Utilities Commission
Location : Remote
- Assist in evaluating and underwriting investments in private debt funds to determine appropriate sector allocations for the portfolio in the OS group
- Work with the OS team in evaluating Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) investment opportunities by analyzing historical and current performance as well as comparing manager platforms
- Assist in conducting market research by maintaining market surveillance reports
- Professional certifications such as CFA CPA or CAIA.
- Microsoft applications experience with Excel Word Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Programming experience (i.e. Matlab Excel VBA Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Click Here : Apply Now