Job Responsibilities : Program Support Specialist to COO
Salary : From $29,000 a year
Company : Hampton Roads Community Action Program
Location : Newport News, VA 23607
- Manage and maintain COO calendar and coordinate all scheduled meetings utilizing various tools not limited to: Office 365 including Outlook Zoom Doxy.me WebEx Google etc.
- Responsible for the delivery and tracking of all operations mail and/or packages not limited to: printing labels recording tracking information and delivering packages to USPS UPS and FedEx locations as needed.
- File and organize copies of all payroll notices timesheets check requests purchase orders and credit card receipts.
- Schedule COO/program staff travel and training expenses reconcile travel and all expenses in alignment with organizational policy.
- Record and disseminate notes from weekly meetings and assigned subcommittee board meetings.
- Collaborate with all program components to prepare and coordinate correspondence presentations and reports of the COO.
- Monitor respond to and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence and communications for the COO.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to COO to schedule and coordinate all community related activities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with assistants of other departments. o Staff the COO at meetings as directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously proactively and following through on projects to a successful completion.
- Experience with calendar management including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Experience making travel arrangements preparing detailed travel itineraries and agendas.
- Excellent listening and communication skills: ability to present information professionally concisely and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate excellent judgement and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment remaining flexible proactive resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- BA/BS required.
- Expertise in MS Office 365 Adobe Suite video-conferencing software – Zoom Google Webex Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to develop presentations as directed.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Adept at networking building relationships and community engagement.
- Ability to work across the organization to deliver solutions that meet internal and external objectives.
Click Here : Apply Now