Job Responsibilities : Consumer Lending Processor I
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Serves members by reviewing and evaluating loan product files for qualification and fulfillment of the loan closing process
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues; researches and resolves moderate to complex consumer lending issues; May handle escalated calls.
- Consistently and effectively contribute to team / organization goals.
- May lead and coordinate testing efforts, process improvement pilots, and projects.
- Evaluates loan files to ensure loan meets credit criteria and, if necessary, communicate with appropriate parties to verify customer payoffs, obtain and/or update purchase orders, title applications, and dealer electronic checks.
- Provides guidance on complex issues or discrepancies/exceptions identified.
- Verifies documentation for funding in accordance to compliance, legal, regulatory, and investor guidelines.
- Lien Perfection follow-up duties; prepares appropriate documents and initiates outbound calls to members and/or third-party stake holders as necessary for lien perfection purposes.
- May resolve loan issues by completing a variety of tasks such as but not limited to general ledger entries, ticket approval, accuracy of wires, release of monetary funds, and reconciliation of general ledgers.
- High School Diploma/General equivalency Diploma
- Proficient knowledge in all loan types and demonstrated proficiency in Consumer Lending Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Bank loan products, policies, consumer lending laws and regulations, and understanding of documentation relating to consumer loans.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and applicable systems.