Job Responsibilities : Consumer Account Specialist
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : USAA
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified measured monitored and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Performs basic maintenance research and resolution of member accounts within established processes.
- Updates member account information on various Bank products that may include Credit Card Deposit Consumer Loan Home Equity Loans and Archived Accounts.
- Contacts member for additional and/or missing information provides status and/or final resolution as requested. Meets member satisfaction objectives.
- Reviews account documentation to ensure compliance with USAA State and Federal regulations and policies.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation. Prepares required paperwork and prepares packages for mailing.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Up to one year of customer contact experience in Banking or Financial Services Call Center environment.
- Basic knowledge of bank products online banking mobile banking applications banking cards etc. required.
- Basic understanding of Bank related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Foundational knowledge of Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of KYC/CIP regulations and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AML related experience
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Click Here : Apply Now