Job Responsibilities : Staff Assistant
Salary : $89,834 – $116,788 a year
Company : US Department of State – Agency Wide
Location : Remote
- Monitors and tracks the status of memoranda and correspondence within the Bureau to ensure proper coordination compliance with due dates and accurate completion of sensitive time-critical actions
- Ensures the quality and timeliness of written products drafted within the Bureau by providing guidance enforcing deadlines and reviewing for format style coherence accuracy content and clearances.
- Liaises with the Executive Secretariat Under Secretaries offices and other bureaus to coordinate the flow of paperwork to and from the PM front office and maintain critical lines of communication within the Department.
- Conducts analysis of policies organization structures and reporting requirements and performs special studies to evaluate workflow operations and identify problems inefficiencies and potential problems.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Verification of employment eligibility in the United States is required.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
Click Here : Apply Now