Job Responsibilities : Consumer and Product Analyst
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : First Citizens Bank
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Data Analysis – Sources compiles and interprets data. Analyzes data for accuracy and efficiencies effectively communicates analysis output.
- Operational Support – Provides daily support for business operations by responding to inquiries identifying issues and working to improve standard practices. Assists in implementing recommended modifications and enhancements. May serve as an analytics resource to wider organization or business units.
- Identifying Objectives – Determines overall business needs through analysis and reporting. Suggests strategies to achieve company and department goals. Assists in creating specifications project plans or other forms of documentation to communicate business initiatives to wider work group.
- Reporting – Produces reports based on data analysis industry trends and process capabilities. Conveys patterns problems and areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience OR High School Diploma or GED and 7 years of experience in Consumer Research
- SAS and SQL experience preferred