Job Responsibilities : TOS Customer Complaint Coordinator – Remote
Salary : $78,200 – $92,000 a year
Company : U.S. Bank
Location : Remote
- Responsible for defining and performing systems analysis and development tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency.
- Formulates proposals for new systems and information needs by analyzing existing systems and procedures and defining recommended technical and procedural improvements.
- Analyzes costs of existing operations and estimates cost savings to be achieved by implementing proposed changes; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Participates in the modification of existing applications or development of new applications.
- Acts as a liaison and technical resource between management staff and information systems to define and communicate standards of operational policy plans customer service or financial/performance reporting.
- Maintains applicable systems to monitor and track projects plans and/or data; provides reports to management as needed.
- Writes test plans and performs tests of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- Develops communication tools to ensure a high level of awareness of policies plans procedures or study/project results.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of policies plans procedures products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need including scheduling meetings planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders
- Advanced understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures
- Effective verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Click Here : Apply Now