Job Responsibilities : Software Engineer 1
Salary : $106000 per year
Company : U.S. Bank
Location : Remote US
This position will be responsible for the analysis design testing development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to U.S. Bank standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience.
- Responsible for designing developing testing operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Acquainted in Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Collaborated with the Scrum Agile team and product owners to develop high-quality testing solutions.