Job Responsibilities : Cyber Security Engineer – W2 Only (No H1, No C2C, No 1099
Salary : From $50 an hour
Company : Solitsys
Location : Remote US
URGENTLY NEEDED: Cyber Security Engineer – W2 Only (No H1 No C2C No 1099) Remote and Onsite at Downey CA 90242 – Los Angeles area
This position is being offered on a W2 basis only. NO H1 SPONSORSHIP NO CORP-TO-CORP NO 1099. All candidates must already be Authorized to work in the United States via Citizenship Green Card Employment Authorization Card Practical Training etc.
We are NOT a head-hunting agency. Please respond ASAP with your detailed resume in Word format. Resume must address the minimum qualifications listed below.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Serves as the security engineer of complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment.
- Bridging the gap between legacy development or operations teams and working toward a shared culture and vision.
- Ensures developers create the most secure systems while enhancing the privacy of all system users.
- White-hat hacking and fundamental computer science concepts.
- Perform security audits risk analysis application-level vulnerability testing and security code reviews.
- Develop and implement technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities. Conduct research to identify new attack vectors
YOUR RESUME MUST ADDRESS MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. At least ten (10) years of experience with developing and implementing technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities..
2. Managing a Governance Risk and Compliance program to achieve full compliance with defined IT Controls and Security programs and implementation of IT procedures focused on efficiency effectiveness and risk avoidance.
3. Internal audit and the corporate security teams to assess remediate and prevent information technology risks.
4. Management and reporting of risk and security metrics.
5. Developing IT Strategies and roadmaps to achieve greater security compliance.
6. Oversight and project management of various internal and external audits PCI HIPAA and CJIS compliance and risk/ control assessment engagements and regular penetration testing.
7. Experience with security expertise in NIST 800-53 and ISO 270001/2 controls PCI HIPAA and CJIS compliance and helps CSB to create best practice frameworks policy creation and business impact analysis.
8. Experience responding containing remediating and reporting on the infrastructure connecting to Public Cloud Providers such as AWS Azure and/or GCP.
Job Types: Full-time Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Cybersecurity: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote