Job Responsibilities : Customs Brokerge RepII SU7-330P M-TH430P-1A REMOTE
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Generally works in a lead capacity by providing guidance to other employees.
- Document review and assessment of accuracy verifying country of origin/export IOR terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
- Daily follow up on documentation discrepancy issues which requires the ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and foreign origins.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare and review harmonized tariff classification information.
- Construct and properly assign harmonized tariff classifications.
- At least three years of customer service general office or data entry experience
- 6 month position lock
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven organizational skills
- At least one year of Customs Brokerage experience
- In depth knowledge of FDA process/products required.
- Ability to multi-task