Job Responsibilities : Maintenance Technician
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Nestlé Professional
Location : Cleveland, OH
All General Maintenance Technicians:
1. Serve as plant maintenance worker and perform skilled and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and/or repair of buildings grounds equipment and machinery on a scheduled basis or in response to work orders or emergency calls to determine nature and extent of maintenance repairs or alterations required.
2. Makes recommendations to Factory Maintenance PlannerMaintenance Supervisor or other supervi¬sor as to the need for timing and extent of maintenance and repairs.
3. Performs needed repairs or maintenance in accordance with blueprints manuals building codes or other accepted quality work practices.
4. Dismantles machines or equipment to gain access to defective parts and repairs or replaces.
5. Cleans and lubricates equipment when necessary.
6. Duties also include but are not limited to replacing light bulbs or fluorescent tubes electrical fuses lighting switches or repairing of electrical wiring; painting of walls floors woodwork and cleaning of plugged drains.
7. During winter months is responsible for the clearing of snow as needed to provide access to buildings and parking.
8. Monitor and repair of building systems to include: electric HVAC refrigeration air steam water hydraulic and chemical systems.
9. Assists in the continual development of the record keeping system to log servicing of equipment repairs etc. Is responsi¬ble for on going neat and accurate maintenance of same.
10. Assists in training other maintenance personnel as required.