Job Responsibilities : Senior/Product Manager – Payment Processing (Potentially remote option available)
Salary : $77000 per Year
Company : Visa
Location : Remote US
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network VisaNet provides secure and reliable payments around the world and is capable of handling more than 65000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital Visa is applying our brand products people network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world invest in your career growth and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors trailblazers innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world creatively moving the industry forward and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together let’s transform the way the world pays.
(Potentially remote option available- based on skills and experience)
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource and Authorize.Net product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. CyberSource and Authorize.Net are launching exciting and innovative products in the payment space.
The Product Manager Enterprise Payments will be part of a team responsible for defining a comprehensive strategy for CyberSource to expand its payments processing footprint globally. The Product Manager will be responsible for interfacing with acquirers and processing partners and defining the integration to the partners.
The Product Manager will work closely with the development organization in delivering requirements tracking execution and in commercializing the payments products in-market.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain communicate and execute against a prioritized product roadmap for an integrated payment processing strategy for Authorize.net and CyberSource.
- In-depth knowledge of payments environments of Brands/ Issuers/ processors / Acquirers/ payfac models is a necessity
- Understanding of mandates and compliance and prior knowledge and experience in digesting and interpreting Brands technical letters to anticipate future changes or steps we need to take to keep compliant.
- Knowledge and experience in reading Processor specs with emphasis on Visa and MC Base specs
- Interface with key processing clients identifying and recommending the right processing partners for CyberSource and Authorize.net
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development testing and deployment
- Provide analytical insight and assistance to CyberSource Sales with strategies to drive merchant revenues and transaction growth.
- Evangelize CyberSource Payments processing capabilities and work closely with CyberSource Sales and Support to drive product market launches and merchant acquisition.
- Experience in dealing and addressing groups or merchants in contentious discussions
8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters MBA JD MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters MBA JD MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- 7+ years of experience required with 3+ years proven in Payments.
- Demonstrated experience in card processing and establishing connections to payment processors.
- Applicable Knowledge and experience of EMV P2PE understanding of POS hardware connectivity
to payment gateways.
- Strong understanding of merchant needs in an omni-channel environment.
- Ability to identify document and prioritize use cases and product functionality requirements for the
execution of a cohesive product offering
- Proven record of designing and delivering solutions in partnership with sales business
development technology and support teams for successful end to end product launch
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven
ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment to drive rigorous
fact-based recommendations to stakeholders and to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Solid interpersonal skills with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work with large cross functional (e.g. product business development
sales strategy marketing) and cross-regional teams in a complex highly matrixed organization to
determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk communicate in person and by telephone frequently operate standard office equipment such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Click Here : Apply Now