Job Responsibilities : Associate Account Manager Client Service – Remote
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : UnitedHealth Group
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for largest national and marquee relationships.
- Facilitates change by leveraging voice of the customer.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other business units to implement client systems complete projects and address ongoing service needs.
- Ability to work independently; the daily tasks require the Account Coordinator to make decisions on their own relative to the management of their assigned accounts and proactively address issues from the employer groups HR departments and/or vendors.
- Acts as a resource for the Account Coordinator team. The senior representative must have a firm understanding of operational processes and cultivate understanding and education with teammates.
- Self-motivated with an aggressive attitude and creative drive; the Account Coordinator must employ problem solving techniques on a daily basis and also the have the ability to communicate escalated issues appropriately to upper management and internal partners.
- Proactively address possible issues which would affect other employer groups.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills that comply with operational regulations.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions while working closely with internal and external clients to ensure accuracy.
- Delivering in-depth information to the employer regarding account set-up account funding and other aspects of the account.
- Basic structured standard approach to work.
- Experience with health accounts HSAs FSAs HRAs and RRAs.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.