Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant Hybrid/Remote
Salary : 15 per Hour
Company : United Heartland
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Administrative Assistant performs a broad range of administrative duties to support all staff including serving as liaison for communications with management and senior staff.
- General administrative duties include mail distribution filing faxing and maintaining office supplies.
- Receptionist duties including answering and transferring phone calls welcome guests.
- Scan and track incoming business documents.
- Using Excel and Adobe provide support to multiple departments.
- Create content for the company intranet.
- Ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Assists with coordination office activities and maintaining confidentiality of information processed. Prioritizes and follows up on information and incoming/outgoing requests keeping manager updated as necessary.
- Monitors the ongoing status of projects and follows up on open items as necessary.
- Adheres to the Employee Code of Ethical Conduct.
- Completes other duties and special projects as requested.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Continuous learning as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Two years administrative support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service skills are essential.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills required.
- Understanding of office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Professional Communications including punctuation spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to complete work within specified timeframes.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education experience skills knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an at will basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Masks are required on site and with customers. COVID-19 vaccines are required. Religious and medical exemptions are considered on a case by case basis and are reviewed and determined by a committee.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location