Job Responsibilities : Criminal Justice System Specialist 1
Salary : $46,318 – $70,416 a year
Company : Commonwealth of PA
Location : Remote US
- Full-time employment.
- Work Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm with one hour for lunch.
- Free on street parking available.
- Travel on short notice both in and out of state may be required in this job.
- You will have the opportunity to work from home (telework) part-time up to 3 days a week 2 days a week in the office. In order to telework you must have a securely configured high-speed internet connection. If you are unable to telework you will have the option to report to the headquarters office in Harrisburg.
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: Successful completion of the commonwealth’s Criminal Justice System Specialist Trainee program; OR one year of professional experience in criminal or juvenile justice law enforcement or victim services and a bachelor’s degree in the social or behavioral sciences criminal justice law enforcement or a related field; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements follow the link and click on Residency.
- Do not submit resumes cover letters and similar documents. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions.
Click Here : Apply Now