Job Responsibilities : CDL A Truck Driver – Student/Inexperienced Drivers Driver
Salary : $1,400 – $1,600 a week
Company : Valley Proteins, Inc.
Location : Front Royal, VA US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Darling Ingredients is looking to hire local Route and Highway Drivers with a CDL A for our team in Winchester VA Are you ready to take your Class A CDL driving career to the next level with a stable worldwide company?
Find out for yourself why experienced drivers and recent CDL graduates enjoy being a part of our company.
Why CDL A Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – Our drivers experience excellent home time either getting home daily or being home more regularly.
- Very attractive compensation – Driver base pay averages $1400-$1600/weekly with potential to earn $2000/week
- Quarterly safety bonus opportunity
- Great Benefits – medical dental vision profit sharing paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Late model tractors and a well-maintained fleet
- Topflight safety program because we value you
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CDL Driver
As a company CDL A Driver you are responsible for transporting raw or finished material from assigned customer/supplier locations to assigned destinations using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. Must ensure vehicle and equipment is used following DOT regulations and Company policy.
You manage your route with an onboard computer (OBC) and also keep an up-to-date backup paper log for compliance purposes. Taking responsibility for your truck you keep it clean and complete a pre and post trip vehicle inspection as required by DOT regulations and Company policy. You provide exceptional professional service to all customers and follow all laws and regulations. You love that you get to hit the road for a living while still being home daily!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CDL DRIVER
- Valid Class A CDL license with an interstate designation and tanker endorsement
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Good driving record
In addition you need the following:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb and work at heights of 20+ feet with proper PPE
- Excellent customer service skills
CDL DRIVER WORK SCHEDULE
All of our company CDL A drivers enjoy opportunities that allow them to be either home daily or home more regularly. This full-time CDL A driving job also has the opportunity to work regular overtime.
About the Company: We began as a family business in 1882 and have continued to grow into the world’s leading innovative developer and producer of sustainable organic ingredients for a growing population. Headquartered in Irving TX with regional offices in Cold Spring KY and Des Moines IA as well as production facilities across the U.S. we have over 10000 employees across the globe. We repurpose and reuse rather than discarding what others might consider waste. We capture valuable ingredients and nutrients to help maximize what nature has to offer providing components for a wide range of products that include pet food fertilizer and biofuel. Giving nature a second life is our second nature.
Our greatest assets are our employees. Our inclusive global workforce and their wide variety of skills abilities experiences and perspectives have been critical in helping us consistently deliver best-in-class results around the world. In order to attract and retain employees who share our values of integrity transparency and entrepreneurship we offer competitive pay excellent benefits stability and opportunities for career growth.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race age color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability or protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Date Posted: Posted 1 day ago
Expiration date: August 4 2022
Location: Front Royal VA USA
Job Title: CDL A Truck Driver – Hiring Student/Inexperienced Drivers
Rate: 1400$ – 1600$ / week