Job Responsibilities : logging truck driver
Salary : $22–$23 an hour
Company : Harry Freeman & Son Limited
Location : Greenfield, NS CA
Credentials (certificates licences memberships courses etc.)
- Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
- Inspection report (pre-trip en-route post-trip)
- Driver logbook
- Load and unload goods
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires lights brakes cold storage and other equipment
- Perform pre-trip en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Security and Safety
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Logging highway
- Logging off-highway
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?