Job Responsibilities : IT Analyst, Early in Career – June 2022 1
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : TJX Canada
Location : Hybrid remote CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
Vanessa discovered Inspiration working at TJX
Having joined us straight out of college Vanessa has had remarkable career growth due to the detailed training programs and coaching from inspirational colleagues who work there. Inspiration and creativity are important at TJX.
What you’ll discover:
- Full-time (post-grad) opportunity with a 10-week immersive learning program to kick-start your IT Analyst career
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S. Canada Europe and Australia click here to learn more
- Enjoy the Best of Both with our Hybrid work model
- Health benefits that take effect your first day
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Three weeks’ vacation with the option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do:
As an IT Analyst in our Early in Career program you will begin with a global cohort to expand your own IT capabilities — providing you the tools to kick-start your career.
You will begin with a 10-week immersive learning program and will be provided with multiple learning experiences to train and work in our Agile Scrum teams – from digital learning hands-on application and group projects.
Areas where you could work:
Our Analysts progress to a broad range of roles throughout IT. Depending on your interests expertise and our business need we’ll invite you to focus on one of several possible pathways including Product Delivery and Security. From the start you will receive targeted coaching and guidance from your trainers Manager and mentor.
- Our Product pathway is about working closely with our business partners to build a clear understanding of what needs to be done and collaborating with our Engineers so that they can make it a reality. This is the perfect start to your future career as an agile Product Owner or Product Manager.
- If you have a passion for ‘making it happen’ then our Delivery pathway might be for you. You will learn and make use of agile working practices to support your team solve problems and enable their success. With this you will build the skills and knowledge to succeed in a future career as a Scrum Master. Expect to get involved in making plans facilitating meetings (‘ceremonies’) resolving issues (‘blockers’) identifying resource needs and much more besides.
- For those whose passion is Security you’ll be involved at the heart of everything we do. You’ll learn important security fundamentals and then apply them in one of a number of specialist teams whose purpose is to keep TJX’s IT capabilities secure. Your work might include investigating alerts analyzing the root cause of incidents and recommending security improvements.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for talented individuals to join us here at TJX whether you are looking for a career change have recently graduated / soon-to-be graduated!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management Information Systems Operations Management or related major.
- We’d also love to hear from other majors if you can demonstrate your passion and experience for being an IT analyst in another way
- Genuine interest in a career as an IT Analyst at TJX
Additional qualifications include:
- Self-starters who possess the ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced professional environment
- Excellent communicators with deep listening skills and the ability to communicate technical solutions to a broad range of audiences
- Leadership abilities and strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team
- A genuine interest in technology solutions and innovation – we call this an ‘Engineering mindset’
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset”—flexible change adept willingness to learn
What to expect from our interview process:
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Virtual behavioral interviews
- Offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family!
- Application closing date: July 08 2022
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family you’ll have the full support of a diverse close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres Retail Stores (Winners HomeSense Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com