Job Responsibilities : Threat Intelligence Account Development Representative (US, Remote)
Salary : $63000 per year
Company : INTEL 471 – Texas•Remote
Location : Remote US
Intel 471 empowers enterprises government agencies and other organizations to win the cybersecurity war using near-real-time insights into the latest malicious actors relationships threat patterns and imminent attacks relevant to their businesses. Founded in 2014 Intel 471 provides comprehensive intelligence and monitoring on threat actors. The company’s centralized TITAN platform enables intelligence and security professionals to access structured information dashboards timely alerts and intelligence reporting via web portal or API integration.
Our pedigree is unmatched and we count upon a team with experience operating in the intelligence services military law enforcement and private threat intelligence companies in nearly every continent on earth.
ADRs are essential to Intel 471 achieving our mission to power solutions with our premier cyber intelligence and protect enterprises from cyber threats. We are looking for aspiring sales and marketing professionals to support our growing international team and drive top of the funnel activities.
If you want to be part of a highly collaborative team that helps protect some of the world’s biggest brands from cyber threats then Intel 471 one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies may be the right place for you. The ideal candidate is ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve their professional and team goals. You will be responsible for effectively managing a disciplined workflow and generating business opportunities for our international sales team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of top-of-funnel and middle-of-funnel phases of prospect engagement across various countries and assigned geographic territories
- Qualify manage and nurture leads from marketing programs and advance qualified leads through the lead-to-close process
- Work collaboratively across marketing and sales to ensure a flawless transition of leads into sales pipeline opportunities
- Utilize marketing technologies to research identify communicate qualify and score leads
- Track and report all activity thoroughly in our CRM system
- Stay up-to-date with the Cyber Threat Intelligence product category product offerings and services
- Adapt and become flexible with the initiatives focuses and products as they relate to the goals of a high-growth high tech organization
Education Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Demand Generation Rep (DGR) Business Development Rep (BDR) Sales Development Rep (SDR) or Account Development Rep (ADR) with demonstrated success generating demand for cybersecurity solutions
- Experience in top-of-funnel and middle-of-funnel outbound communications including cold calling lead nurturing and appointment setting
- Proficient with multiple marketing technologies and sales engagement tools similar to: HubSpot Salesforce SalesHub SalesLoft Outreach IO ZoomInfo LinkedIn Sales Navigator and others
- Familiar with quarterly and annual sales targets along with a history of exceeding goals and viewed by peers as a high performer
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network with peers prospects and people
- Self-starter able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade in a business environment
- Professional in attitude conduct and appearance
ADRs are a natural extension of marketing activity. They broaden buyers’ awareness of Intel 471 products while identifying the prospect’s existing business problems and buyer pain giving sales the critical information and qualified leads to fuel their success. The role will report to our Director Growth Marketing and Systems and the ADR Team serves as the entry into the sales process.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-friendly culture
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture focused on people customers and innovation
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative supportive and fast-paced. We’re a mission-driven company. We’re looking for talented ‘can-do’ minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on our core values of openness inclusion integrity and client focus which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.