Job Responsibilities : This browser isn’t supported by Indeed
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Chewy
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Do you have an infectious personality and a desire to engage in meaningful conversations while helping others? If you answered yes this might be the purr-fect role for you!
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest-growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We are seeking a full-time motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our award-winning customer service organization.
In this role you should be comfortable working from home and you must reside within 90 miles of Hollywood Florida. Starting wage is $15 / hour with opportunities to grow and develop while working remotely!
We are not looking for order-takers or script-readers – we’re searching for those who can engage with our customers via phone email or chat the ability to think critically on-their-feet in the moment and a passion for genuinely helping others. Having a love for pets is added bonus!
What You’ll Do
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for their new pet to finding that perfect chew toy or even problem-solving when something doesn’t go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers think proactively and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution.
- Operate with understanding utilize active listening patience empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Engage with teammates your direct Manager and other team members across many levels of the organization using virtual collaboration tools such as Zoom Slack and webcams to contribute to an infectious customer-centric culture of collaboration.
What You’ll Need
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written verbal and listening) in a written assessment
- Ability to multi-task (e.g. maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using computers both for data entry as well as for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for information to help support our customers
- Ability to adapt to change with the business needs of the company
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Work area must be large enough to accommodate computer monitors and be free from distractions including any background noise that impacts the customer experience.
- Work area acceptable for webcam use.
- Have a reliable wired high-speed internet and broadband connection (30 Mbps+ download speed/ 5Mbps+ upload speed (You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.) Applicants must meet and show this requirement.
- You provide high-speed internet. We will provide everything else (computer monitor keyboard mouse headset webcam).
- Phone line not required. You must have a cell phone or tablet that can be used for two-factor authentication through Okta Verify. Options for two-factor authentication include:
- A smartphone or tablet on which the Okta mobile app can be downloaded.
- A cell phone that can receive SMS messages and phone calls.
Why Chewy Customer Service?
It’s not just about us. It is also about what you get. That’s why in Chewy Customer Service you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere-different places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique. Likewise Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering results and becoming your best – no matter your role or location.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious ask questions bring ideas forward and act like an owner in everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service you will have ongoing training and development resources and opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to competitive wages medical & dental insurance 401k plus more! Of course the biggest perk is the ability to work together with other smart driven and passionate Chewtopians who are making an impact each day.